- From Monday to Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Fridays 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, you can register for a consultation appointment by calling +41 (0)44 209 20 40.
- You can also book an appointment for one of our consultation hours directly on our homepage.
The following must be observed:
- An accident should be reported immediately to the employer. Delayed accident reports can lead to considerable delays in the course of treatment.
Information concerning accident or health insurance
- Bring your insurance certificate and health insurance card to the first consultation.
- In the case of an accident, we need information about your accident insurance (name, patient number, and, if available, the accident number)
- Have medical examinations such as X-rays, computed tomography, and MRI examinations already been carried out?
- Please make sure you bring the original X-ray images with you or let us know in advance where the images were taken. In many cases, we can have the images digitally transmitted directly by X-ray clinics or hospitals.
- In most cases, written findings alone are not sufficient for a serious assessment.
How things proceed in our centre
- At the first consultation, we need the health insurance card, the name of the accident insurance company, the accident insurance policy number of the employer, and the accident number (if already available).
- We try to minimise waiting times.
- A medical consultation and an initial examination always come first.
- If additional examinations are necessary, we will arrange them immediately.
- Finally, there will be a discussion of the findings and what to do about them.
We hope this information is helpful and we look forward to your visit
What we offer doctors
- Daily appointments at short notice (also via the internet)
- On request, the findings can be communicated by telephone and the recommended procedure agreed upon.
- Free evaluation of X-ray images (e.g. regarding therapy options).
- In-patients can be admitted at any time.
- Klinik Im Park – billing according to UVG (Federal Law on Accident Insurance) tariff: no restrictions
– Billing according to KVG (Health Insurance Act) tariff: only with additional insurance (semi-private or private)
- «Ameos Spital Einsiedeln»
– no restrictions
- Hirslanden Hospital, Zurich
– no restrictions
Further information on insurance coverage can be found on the homepage of Klinik Im Park.
Thanks to the minimally invasive techniques, increasingly more operations can be performed on an outpatient basis in our Centre for Outpatient Surgery and Medicine provided there are no reservations from an internal medicine or anaesthesiology perspective.
- Osteosyntheses for selected fracture types of the extremities (clavicula fractures, ulna fractures, radius fractures, midfoot fractures)
- Ligament injuries in selected localisations and injury patterns
- Stabilisation of vertebral body fractures with kyphoplasty or vertebroplasty
Booking an emergency appointment or a regular appointment in one of our special consultation hours online
Registration by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and information by phone: 044 209 20 40
Outside office hours, the casualty surgeon on duty can be contacted by phone +41 (0)76 454 00 00.
Nachbehandlung nach Operation
Im Folgenden finden Sie detailierte Angaben zur Nachbehandlung nach einzelnen häufig durchgeführten Operationen. Die Standard – Nachbehandlungsschemen können Sie im PDF-Format aufrufen und bei Bedarf ausdrucken.
Selbstverständlich handelt es sich um standartisierte Nachbehandlungen welche aber im Einzelfall individuell angepasst werden müssen. Falls eine solche Anpassung notwendig ist, sind die entsprechenden Informationen im Operationsbericht und im Austrittsbericht festgehalten.